Max elevation : 2955m asl
Type : Easy
Location : Bata village, Patarasi Rural Muncipality
Duration : Approx 5/6 hours easy hike from and to Jumla bazaar
Means : Transportation and Walk
- Hike along sides of river that flows from waterfall.
- Explore typical rural Bata village.
- Probably longest waterfall in Jumla.
- Meet rural people,children's and watch their lifestyles.
- Hike through agricultural fields,pine and rhododendron forests.
- To hear the untold stories of relationship between Snake (Snake appears ones who offer flowers) and Bata village on the way to waterfall.
Glimpse of Gothalo Waterfall
|Masto on the corner of roof of house|
|locally fruit called Kyuaeshi|
|women carrying fire wood from Bata village|
|small waterfall before Gothalo waterfall|
|Urthu village and Chauthara bazaar|
|Typical Jumli house with satellite dish at bata village|