Reason Why You need to Explore Jumla
· Witness wilderness, untouched and pristine
· Experience what very few have before you, trekking through some of the most remote regions
· Jumla is the place from where Nepali Language is originated.
· It has still scattered ruins of palaces, temples, Gadi/Military camping Sites and monuments needs to promote and preserve.
· It is the highest place on earth where Kalo Marsi rice cultivating.
· Jumla is famous for apple farming and walnuts.
· Jumla is the first district declares as an Organic District of Nepal.
· Sports person can come and get trained in Jumla (for High altitude training) with Hari Rokaya (Gunnies World Record Holder/Everest Marathon Hattricker) in his Sport Club.
· It is the gateway to Rara lake of Mugu and Dolpa.
· Jumla is rich in herbal resources and one can easily visit and experience in such a high grassland areas where Yarshagumba found, in a very short trek (a 3 Nights/4 days).
· Jumla is still a virgin land where many places need to explore.
· To attend in many unique festivals like Ropai and Dhan festival, Bisuwa festival; women celebrating of seedling of rice; Changing and Standing of Wooden loge (Linga) at famous Chandanath and Bhairavnath Temple in Bazaar during Ghatasthapana of Dashain. Unique Gaijatra festival celebrated in Jumla for 7 days on Shrawan/August.
|changing new Linga at Chandanath Temple during Ghatasthapana of Dashai Festival|
|Caravan of women carrying loads of firewood at Haku bridge|
|A typical culturl drummer in Jumla called Pancehy baja is still in practices during wedding and other functions.|
|View of Lamra village and Jumla bazaar from panchadewal at Talium|
And for many more reason…………………………………