|Thakurgyu trekking sites, Jumla|
Jumla fact sheet
- Origin of Nepali language.
- Jumla is the highest place in earth where rice cultivated.
- Place believed that; first the prison and penalized system has been practiced.
- Jumla is the first district declares as an Organic District of Nepal.
Jumla is rich in herbal product.
Shankha Lake on the way to Thakurgy Trekking area
- Thakurgyu Trek (5 Nights/6 Days)
- Patarasi Circuit Trek (4 Nights/5 Days)
- Gidhi lake Trek (2 Nights/3 Days)
- Sinja Heritage Trek (3 Nights 4 Days)
- Jumla Rara Trek (10 Nights 11 Days)
- Jumla Khaptad Trek (16 Nights 17 Days)
- Provided a day hike services around khalanga bazaar.
|Stone pillars in Sinja heritage sites|
The Itinerary includes and planned when you arrive in Jumla.
For booking and details please contact me;